Projobs4you LLC Policy
- To provide a summary of what personal information is collected by the company “Projobs4you LLC” through its website “www.back2work4you.com” or through its social media platforms such as Facebook and Instagram, LinkedIn and how the company will use this information.
- To cultivate customers confidence and trust in the company by providing an honest and transparent environment to its customers on the use of personal information
Privacy & Safety
What information is collected?
We collect the following types of information:
- Email addresses when you click to register to our website or promotions on the website or on our social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn
- Username, password, name, contact details, email and other profile information when you create a login and register and become and registered user of the website.
- Customer content such as Resumes, Portfolios, company information, Pictures or images uploaded, website addresses, location details.
- Information shared through service-related emails or contact us forms
- All credit/debit cards, PayPal details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties
- will not pass any debit/credit card details to third parties
- Takes appropriate steps to ensure data privacy and security including through various hardware and software methodologies.
However, (https://www.back2work4you.com/) cannot guarantee the security of any information that is disclosed online
- Is not responsible for the privacy policies of websites to which it links. If you provide any information to such third parties different rules regarding the collection and use of your personal information may apply. You should contact these entities directly if you have any questions about their use of the information that they collect
What are the methods of data collection?
We collect data through the following:
- Registration or membership pages
- Contact us forms
- Referral forms and other promotional pages or advertisements
- Customer feedback/reviews forms
- Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn pages
- Other information collected by the website automatically at the back end such as IP addresses or others as governed by the local and international laws.
How do we use the information collected?
Projobs4you LLC will use the information of the customers only for the purpose of:
- To notify customers on an important update, promotions, subscription and membership related updates and for marketing.
- Shared with third parties for analytics and advertising purposes
- To improve the customer experience
- To display the information such as candidate profile, reviews and comments on its website and to promote the products
- To respond to the requests, inquiries, comments or concerns
- To send notifications
- To evaluate the quality of services and customer satisfaction
- To comply with local and international laws and obligations
- To notify any changes in the company or its services.
- The company may combine the personal information provided through the above methods with the information already available with us or through its third parties for the purposes mentioned above.
Any use of personal information for a purpose other than any of the listed above will be through the explicit consent of the customers.
Services provided by Projobs4you LLC through this website are specifically catered towards working professionals.
Customers using the website who are Minor /under the age of 18 shall not register as a User of the website and shall not transact on or use the website. However, in the light of children’s personal information, we do not intent to knowingly save the information of children. We advise children not to share any personal information on the website and to take their parents or guardians support and presence while providing any information on the website.
Any content of children uploaded in the website should be purely done in with the consent of the parents.
Email: When a customer registers with us as a member or purchases a service, we use the email address to reply to the customer with a registered mail, profile activation mail, thank you email or with email on the progress of the services or any other such relevant information. Such communication will be stored for future correspondence.
Subscriptions: When the customer accepts to receive information about the services, promotions, newsletters, blogs, updates, announcements and offers, we will use the customers email address and any other information given by the customer to provide the service. The customer can unsubscribe or delete this account if they wish not to receive these communications from the company.
Contact us: When the customer request for more information on the products or services form us we use the customers email address and any other information to provide the requested information and services to the customer.
Your email address or other personal information provided by you will not be used to provide you with any unsolicited emails or information, neither such information will be shared, sold or rented or leased to any third party for such use.
In the event the company will sell, buy, merge or partner with other companies or businesses reorganize, restructure, dissolve or any kind of transfer of assets take place, personal information of the customer may be part of the transferred assets.
Kindly contact us at
firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any concerns about your information on our website and we will try to resolve it at the earliest.
Visa or MasterCard debit and credit cards, in AED, INR or USD or PayPal will be accepted for payment.